Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I thought that I would share a few Paddy's Day decorated cookies with you along with a wish for the "luck of the Irish!"  Be sure to wear your greens, enjoy a pint, and relish the day!


I made these for my cousins who are in Vermont, who are, I'm sure, having a wonderful day with her daughter and friends!  They've organized a "Clue Chase" which sounds like soo much fun.  I am hoping that they are having perfect weather; as nice as it is here.


A little polka dot shamrock






Window pane shamrock, anyone?


How about a swirled shamrock?

What would St. Patrick's Day be like without a "Pot 'O' Gold"?


These were also made for my cousins for their "Clue Chase."  Too bad it's not real gold, now that would be a great prize!


Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment